CSTC Therapies Inc.
44025 Pipeline Plaza, Ashburn, VA 20147
Alicia McFadden, MA, CCC-SLP, BCS-CL
Alicia is a certified member of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) and is licensed to practice therapy in the states of Virginia and Maryland. She received her graduate degree from George Washington University in Speech and Hearing Sciences. Alicia is co-owner of CSTC Therapies in Ashburn. She is special interests in working with clients addressing expressive/receptive language, pragmatic language, and executive function skills.
Areas of Emphasis:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Language/Learning Disabilities
- Literacy: Reading/Dyslexia
- Literacy: Writing/Spelling
Other Areas of Emphasis
- Early Elementary (Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- Middle School/High School (Grades 7–12)
- Young Adult (Ages 17–22)