The journey to finding high-quality care, or continuing a child’s language development, can sometimes be overwhelming. A Board Certified Specialist:
- Meets a high standard of qualifications
- Undergoes a rigorous peer-review process
- Guides you to the researched-based options
- Provides references for current best practices
- Assists in integrating collaborative services for children & families
- Is available for questions, guidance, and referrals
Board Certified Specialists represent a cross section of our profession, including those who are in private practice or business; in school, medical, or university settings; and are from geographical areas across the U.S.